Saturday, March 5, 2016

MUSCLE FATIGUE: AN EXERCISE KILLER

Muscle fatigue can be an exercise killer. Not only can it breakup your exercise routine, but it can be a real road block to improving your physical fitness. After all it you suffer for days after a workout what's the point of exercising at all?

I mean it's expected that your be a little sore after a tough workout, but your body should adjust and certainly after starting a new routine you should expect improvement if a few days. years ago after a workout I always felt pumped and the next day usually felt pretty good. Sure I was a little sore, but it was a good feeling. Now after a workout I feel like somebody beat me with a rubber hose!

So what are the alternatives? Turn into a couch potato? Or find a cure and/or modify my exercise routine? For me the answer is obvious. Find a cure! You can join me on this journey and together we can beat this muscle fatigue!





No comments:

Post a Comment