But I also realize that I need help and lately Korean Ginseng has been the answer. Here's why:
1. Korean ginseng is used to treat stomach disorders.
2. Korean ginseng contributes to heart health by preventing tissue and organ prolapse and improves blood circulation.
3 The ginsenosides found in Korean ginseng enhances memory and improves cognitive abilities.
4. Korean Ginseng also is for easing insomnia and anxiety.
5. Strengthens immune system .6. Energy enhancer. Korean ginseng boosts the immune system by strengthening the lungs making it ideal for those who suffer from asthma, chronic cough, dyspnea and sweating for no reason. It can also increase your resistance against sickness such as the common cold and flu.
7. Sexual enhancer: Kind of like nature's Viagra.
There are some side effects: Due to its strong potent action, Korean ginseng is not recommended for use among those suffering from high blood pressure.
I've been taking 250MG of Korean Ginseng with 15% Ginsenosides for three weeks and have notice major improvements in three areas: Sleep, energy and sexual performance.
Try it for yourself. But first check with your doctor.