Saturday, March 1, 2014

I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER!!

Yes even I fall once in a while. last night my grandson slept over for supper we had meatball subs and later watching a movie popcorn. I went to bed feeling sick, dizzy, headache, sweating. Started drinking water when I woke up during the night & feel better today, but still a little off.

Lesson learned watch out for those cheap carbs & wheat/gluten! So back to scrambled eggs for breakfast. Even my blood pressure which is always slightly below normal w/no meds was 85/54. That's close to critical!

I'm guessing in was the shock to my body having all those carbs & the blood sugar rise caused by the wheat.  back to lean protein & veggies. Guess those Paleo Diet people know what they're talking about!
Here's a link to learn more about the Paleo Lifestyle & some recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment