Monday, February 17, 2014

SNOW STORM BLUES

Okay I live in Maryland & usually we don't get much snow. BUT this year we been hit with storm after storm and record cold. That means lots of shoveling. I keep thinking I should buy a snow blower but if I did it would probably sit in the garage for 2-3 yrs. So my wife & I shovel. I'm 67 going on 68 and my wife's 66. I also had Lose The Back Pain System">back surgery 4 yrs ago so shoveling snow especially 24 ' of the white fluffy stuff should be forbidden. But because of the program we follow and our diet, we shoveled and shoveled and feel great! The best thing about it was we got outside, breathed some fresh cold air and got plenty of sunshine. All this helped chased the snow storm blues away. Seriously, don't shovel if you have a bad back or other medical problems and please take it slow and easy. But even if you don't shovel get out and soak up some sun. The good news is that this week's supposed to be warmer so Spring is coming! If you want to Lose The Back Pain System">cure your back pain check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment