The following article is from the Healthy Back Institute.
BACK PAIN? DECOMPRESS YOU SPINE!When you decompress your spine you increase the space between your vertebrae, relaxing the pressure on your discs, ligaments and nerve roots. Increasing intra-vertebral space means reducing pressure on the nerve roots, which means less back pain and less likelihood of nerve root damage. When you oscillate up and down while in a decompression position, it creates a pumping action for the fluids around your spinal discs. This forces waste out and draws in fluid around your discs.
Other benefits include:
- Relaxing muscles and increasing blood flow
- Helping to realign your spine when used in the long term
- Improved circulation, flexibility and mobility
- Better posture — which is key to healing and preventing more back problems in the future
- A study in the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation found that inverted positioning for short periods significantly increased spinal length and reduced EMG activity (indicating the amount of muscle pain in participants) by 35% — in as little as just 10 seconds after becoming inverted. This study was done over 30 years ago, but many are still missing out on these pain-relieving benefits.
- For more info on how you can CURE YOUR BACK PAIN without drugs or surgery and receive a 21 day trial of THE LOSE THE BACK PAIN SYSTEM Click Here!