Sunday, September 8, 2013

NUTRIBULLET REVIEW

I mentioned in yesterday's post that the reasons I haven't been writing lately is because of involvement in several projects. One of these is to take my health to the next level. One of the most powerful ways to do this is to improve what goes into my body. Now I've always strived to eat a whole foods diet.Little/no processed foods, low carbs, high protein & organic as much as possible. Back in February I saw an ad for the NutriBullet extraction system. At the time my wife and I were looking for a new blender, juicer and the NutriBullet caught our attention. The NutriBullet uses very high speed and multiple blades to pulverize the food. They claim that the NutriBullet is so powerful that it actually breaks down the cell walls of the fruits & veggies releasing nutrients that otherwise would not be available thru regular blenders/juicers. So we bought one and six months later here are my our results. I lost 12 pounds! Now that doesn't seem like a lot, but remember I was already in very good shape with a weight of 205 on a 6'3" frame. Even better I no longer take blood pressure, statins or acid reflux meds! My energy levels are way up.My wife has had similar benefits along with not having to take her allergy meds. Basically all we have is a shake in the morning. A mix of fruits, veggies, some nuts, seeds like hemp, chia, a tablespoon of sunflower butter and a scoop of protein powder. I also throw in about a 1/4 cup of oatmeal. Turn on the NurtiBullet and 20-30 secs later ytou have a great shake. That's it the rest of the day we eat our usual meals. Now I'm don't receive any money from NutriBullet & I'm not affiliated with them in any way. It just works and I wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment