Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BREAKFAST NUTRIBULLET SHAKE

My wife & I have been using our Nutribullet everyday for about two weeks & we love it. We always have a shake in the morning & sometimes a small green shake for an energy pickup during the day.

Here's my recipe for a morning breakfast shake.

1. Frozen/fresh greens: I've been using frozen broccoli.
2. Frozen blueberries/fruit mix.
3. Tablespoon cocoa powder.
4. "                  flaxseeds.
5. Scoop vanilla protein powder.
6. 1/4 cup oatmeal.
7. Fill to max line with spring water.

Follow qty directions & make sure not to overfill container- extract & enjoy!

I usually make a shake with whatever I have on hand as long as it's 1/2 green veggies & 1/2 fruit.
I love oatmeal & find this really fills me up & with a cup of hot tea is a great energy boost. Believe it or not you don't taste the broccoli or the oatmeal.

We both are losing weight feel great & looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment