Sunday, January 13, 2013

PUSH UP CHALLENGE UPDATE

Well I ran into a couple of roadblocks in my Push Up Challenge. Roadblock number #1 was a visit to the plastic surgeon to have a Basal Cell growth removed from behing the ear. Unfortunately it was more involved than I thought and because of the size of the wound I am restricted from strenous exercises for three or four days. Fortunately I'll recover the doctors believe they got all the cancer.

The second roadblock maybe more serious in regard to doing push ups. I have spained my right wrist and have to take it easy till it heals. Soooo I have to put push ups on hold for a while.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 1/16/13





Doctor said it was okay to workout. SOOO... I just did 32 pushups one over my goal of 31 and I feel great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment