Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Six Months Since Back Surgery


It's been six months since my back surgery. After three months of recovery, therapy and exercising I returned to work on August 1st. Now three months after returning to work I feel great. It did take a while to get use to being up and about and having to sit a desk and drive to my clients offices. However I have continued with my exercise program and tried to walk each day.

The important thing is to move every fifteen to thirty minutes. It's easy to sit at a desk and work for an hour or two without moving. But if you do you'll be stiff and achy. Getting up and walking around a little or doing some simple stretches can really help.

There are many resources on the web that can help you deal with your back pain. For my money The Lose The Back Pain System by The Healthy Back Institute is the best. When you visit their website you'll countless videos and articles that can help you eliminate your back pain and the best thing is they are all free! Plus you can subscribe to their free newsletter.
Click Here For More Free Info! take the first step towards being pain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment