Monday, July 27, 2009

Ready To Go Back To Work

After weeks of phsyical therapy and a follow up appointment with my surgeon, I have the ok to start working again. I have some mixed feelings about to work. First although I feel much better, putting my body thru 10-12 hours days which include a lot of driving concerns me. The doctor and the therapist warned me that I will feel exhausted and probably have some increased pain until my body adjusts.

Secondly I am in sales. Sales is an great profession and I have a strong database of loyal customers. But sales is also based on daily performance (sales). With the economy still struggling sales are down company wide and I don't want to be the lower salesperson on the totem pole.

Thirdly although I haven't been able to really enjoy my time off.I have liked the time away from the daily work grind. Time to read, surf the net. But most important to be with my wife, kids and grandkids. I am thankful for all the great info I have learn fromLose the Back Painputting this system into my daily life has made a difference.

Oh well, I go back to work on the 3rd of August. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment